Wednesday, November 19, 2008

women are the best: daily

I have been accused of thinking I'm a masochonist and therefore doing this coloumn to convince myself, and the few people who read it, that I'm not. The answer to this is to either make this daily more humor oriented which would eventually end up being masochonist, or, ignore the accusation.


Women are the best because I am so busy with work the only time I talk to them is when they pay me to teach them how to play tennis.


I have gone the feel 'sorry for myself' direction for now.

2 comments:

fuggedaboudit said...

I beleive the spelling is 'misogynist'..but good for you to try. I think what you have is a cross between a masochist and an mechanic....blogggggonnnn boy!

HateBlogsLoveDogs said...

i didn't understand one word in this post, but i still found it funny.