Thursday, November 13, 2008

things that make me happy

1. girls with amazing bodies.
2. girls with beautiful faces.
3. girls with both.
4. people that are really laid back and accepting of others.
5. getting new emails.
6. new text messages.
7. hitting a tennis ball in the middle of my racquet.
8. earning a nap.
9. coffee.
10. really good songs on the radio.
11. when a friend has sex with someone they have been trying to have sex with. I feel good for them.
12. When I have sex with some I'm trying to have sex with.
13. inside jokes.
14. writing a blog for therapy.
15. helping people.
16. complimenting strangers.
17. my dog.
18. When I have sex with someone I wasn't even trying to have sex with but it just worked out perfectly.
19. When I have sex with someone I don't even particulary want to have sex with.
20. When a friend of mine has sex and then tells me about it in a funny way.

1 comment:

HateBlogsLoveDogs said...

pretty good, but what about things that make you sad?