Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dream last night: Human Polar bear

Had a dream last night in which I was having dinner with George W Bush, Barak O' Bama and a human polar bear. The human polar bear actually shaved all his hair off and was now just a normal human, but his hair was growing back pretty quickly. His behaviours where more like a seal. He could do tricks, which he did at the dinner table, and he wouldn't stop talking about his natural habitat; the ocean. Plus I don't think Polar bears need water, it's not like they are fish, but in my dream it made perfect sense that he was a polar bear and a human, and was invited to a dinner to celebrate his heroics.

It was an honouray dinner for the first human polar bear, and I was invited. The dinner was in a beautiful dining room, that I have been in before, but can't pin point when and where. The dining room was location 5 stories above ground, with a balcony in the back and below us was the Arctic sea. After dinner and some photos, I took a liking to the human polar bear (didn't have a name) and we got to talking. Half way through our conversation he started to cry and began to walk towards the balcony. I followed him and insisted that he stay for a night cap. He continued and we both stopped at the banister overlooking the water. The stars were shining and wind blowing. With a tear in his eye he informed me that he had to return to the water now or else he would die. I understood, and with a spring he dove over and into the water. Immediately,I rushed to my computer and tried to make one of the photos of Bush, Obama, the human polar bear, and I, my facebook profile picture. It wouldn't allow me to! Even when I cropped it. When it uploaded it was a completely different picture. This left me thinking, im my dream, did that human polar bear exist, or was he just a fragment of my imagination?

Dream analysis: Me wanting to make the picture my facebook profile picture, tells me that I wanted the whole world to think I'm important because of the people I got to eat with, and that for some reason I valued my profile pic more than anything else?? I have to delete my facebook account and hopefully that human polar bear will come back and finish the conversation.

No comments: