Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things that make me sad

1. time: when I have too much time alone and I start thinking about, ya know, 'stuff'.
2. alcohol: 1 sip and I'm a depressed houdini looking for a chance to escape.
3. ipods:When a really attractive girl walks by me and she has her ipod headphones in. This, to me, is a missed opportunity for love. Can't really tap her on the shoulder, get her to take her headphones out, and then drop a line like "Excuse me, are you a piece of bread because I'm a duck and you make me quack".
4. mornings: when I have to go to the bathroom at like 6:10am in the morning but I know if I get up and go and then try to go back to sleep it will screw up my whole sleep pattern, so I end up lying in bed having to piss for 50 minutes. more frustrated, but sad.
5. guilt: the eyes my dog flashes me as I leave the house.
6. me: when I see myself in bad lighting.
7. then: when I see a picture of myself on facebook where I look like a dipshit.
8. Simon: the fact that my best friend moved to England. Come back and bring your hot girlfriend too. I like being your third wheel.
9. Love: I listen to a lot of 1st wave music. I like being sad.
10. Ricky Gervais: the television show Extras. I love it but it makes me sad. In a good way.
11. September: back to school.

2 comments:

HateBlogsLoveDogs said...

reading number 4 was like reliving my every morning experience for the past 20 years.

amy dawn said...

I agree with the morning one. So true. But on that same note-but at the other end of the spectrum- Waking up at say 2 in the morning and realizing you've still got hours left to sleep. Love that :)