Friday, November 14, 2008

clear your human debt!!!

human debt: a person in your cell phone contacts you would never call or answer their call. They are just a number weighing you down.

CLEAR YOUR DEBT!!!
Cell phones have given us the opportunity to cut people out of our lives. I have recently been put in 'human debt' by someone I thought was my friend. The last interaction we had was a text message from them "Lets hang out tonight. I'll call you, it's been too long!" Since that text message; nothing. I have tried to contact them but not a word typed, texted or spoken. This happens to me quiet often to be honest, but I do it to, so I'm not looking for sympathy. Now in the early cell phone years I would be concerned about this person's whereabounce. Are they OK? they wanted to hang out tonight, but haven't responded to my call or texts. Geez I hope they are OK, maybe I should report a missing person. Not in the year 2008. Making plans with someone and then not following through is the honourable way to say "I never want to talk to you ever again". Call me old fashion but I prefer when someone lets me know why they don't like me. That way I can insult them one last time before I become human debt to them.

SO I am trying to start a movement. Look in your cell phone, find the name of someone you have put in 'human debt' and clear you debt. Call them or text them and tell them why your done with them. This is much nicer than leaving them wondering why they suck.

1 comment:

amy dawn said...

I found this enjoyable and very true. I think half the numbers in my phone are never used :)