Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conor @ 30

All this 'live in the present' stuff is becoming nostalgic.

I live for Conor Casey at 30 yrs old. I want him to be remembered. So I behave like a rockstar trying to make a follow up record to his hit debut. I am not trying to repeat the same style and give people what they have grown to love or hate. No sir. I am experimenting with weird sounds, different words, and taking huge risks, in order to create an art piece compromisingly different than what people are accustomed to. It is a trial and error period, and, like the release of the first single off a new album, a lot of people are looking at each other saying "what the hell is this". Or in my case "Who the hell is this guy?". I'm still the same Conor Casey. Just fermenting and maturing to my own oxygen level. So, ladies, if I 'hit' on you by telling you 'you're the sexiest God damn beast I have ever had the privilege of entrenching in my eye line' I am being sincere but I'm also trying new things.

Conor Casey 30 release date 2011

2 comments:

hurikane said...

Congrats babe on being clean and sober! I support you all the way from beautiful Vancouver. I am truly enjoying your writing, don't stop. Keep on trucking 'Mullet Man'!
Hurricane Helen

sophie said...

this is the most amazing post ever. my tri-decade release date is also 2011, so i'm really emotionally invested in how you turn out, conor casey.