Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thought.

I had a woman tell me I have a big penis the other day. I was taken aback by this because it was the first time anyone has ever told me that. I even spent the next few days telling myself I have a big penis.

I looked at it a few times in the mirror, just to make sure...

I have to think her opinion is somewhat valid seeing as she was a woman in the sense that she was over 34. She must have seen a lot of penises in her life, so I figure she must have a vast array of others to compare with. Clearly I am above her average which is made up of more numbers than a younger girl's average.

I don't know... all I know is I think it's better to have an old woman rather than some twenty year old tell you you have big junk. Regardless if it's true or not.

No comments: