Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Forbidden Texting

Disclaimer:
It is unfortunate, but true, that there is a large population of 'cheaters' out there. Majority, married men and women that have to go elsewhere for thier kicks. Where the textperts does NOT advocate cheating or devious and potentially abusive behaviour, we do advocate avodiance of drama. Like in the situation below.

Dear textpert,

I have recently been texting back and forth with a woman I met at a bar named Sally. We met, hit it off, and by the end of the night were embraced in passionate, kinky sex. Immediately after the sex, she mentioned to me that she was married (with a tear in her eye). If this wasn't awkward enough, she told me she didn't like him and wished she'd never gone through with the marriage, claiming it was his idea. Being that she was a very attractive girl, I didn't flip out, but rather told her we could hang out again if she liked (thinking this was the end of our relationship) and sent her on her way. I just got a text message from her asking if I was free to 'talk' on Saturday night. What should I do?

When Texty met Sally

This is a great question. For starters you should evaluate this situation. Do you want to be 'talking' to a married woman about her 'marriage problems'? In this case, I am going to make the assumption, that everyone reading this just did, and say that 'talking' means fucking. In which case do you want to fuck a married woman? Since you've already fucked her once; twice, or three times is something your guilt can handle, I'm sure, but do you want to make a habit of this. I would say don't, but if you're not of my morality I suggest this:

"When texting people in relationships never write anything in text form that you wouldn't want her/his potential psycho partner to read."

Married people have access to each others things, and this quiet often means passwords. Keep all text messages to business style, or at the most covert incredibly clever 'double talk'... example...talking on a staurday night means sex to everyone, so be careful.

No comments: