Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Red and Green Day

Interior bookstore

Conor looks at calendars. He finds one that has pictures of cats. A book attendant approaches.

Garth: That's a 2009.

Conor: Oh really. I am looking for a 2008, something on sale perhaps.

Garth doesn't get it.

Garth: Umm. We don't sell --

Conor: I'm kidding. Jokes.

Garth: (laughs) oh, cause I was going to say. That's jokes.

Conor: I guess it was my delivery. I need to work on that.

Garth: No it was good, I'm just in Christmas mode. Sell, sell!!

Conor: You mean 'holiday season' mode.

Garth: Right (laughs). Hannukah!!

Conor: Yeah. And Christmas and new years, quanza. Holiday's of all sorts. How old are you Garth, 20?

Garth: 16.

Conor: When I was your age we were allowed to say Christmas.

Garth: yeah eh.

Conor: yep.

Conor puts the calendar back.

Garth: Let me know if you find anything you need help with.

Conor: Word.

Garth walks off.

No comments: