Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ying Yang

-Hey. Bro. Sorry to hear about your job eh.

-Oh, yeah thanks man. It's whatever. I saw it coming I guess...

-Really eh, you got fired or was it like a lay off situation? or...

-No. They were kind of a sketchy organization. Like promised a lot of things to clients that they couldn't follow through with. Their assets were all tied, and like the economy now, they had to get rid of a few people.

-Crazyness.

-Yeah. The company is going under. The worst part is I can't put them on my resume as a past employer because that would give me a bad rap.

-Really?

-Yeah. Not exactly the place you want to tell people you were just working at.

-So they were like illegal?

-They were not following through, hahah, let's leave it at that.

-Yeah. Fradulent. I hear ya. That sucks.

-Yeah. Well, whatever man it is what it is.

-Yeah. Yo, so that date I went on yesterday was 'disorganzied' to say the least.

-Hmm. What, do you mean?

-The girl, hairdresser, was out of control. Alcoholic, super sketchy. She passed out while we were making out.

-Really, that's. Like where did you guys even go?

-We were hear, and then we were there, ended up at the Beacer and then back here. So many drinks. It was, it was sloppy. But who really cares about that, your situation man, I hope I can help.

-Yeah thanks. I am going to take a week to collect myself, find out where I'm at. I had a lot of investments riding on my future income. Was spending a little too luxuriously. So I'll be here most of the week just trying to put together a plan to save some money.

-I will be around all week too. I have a date today with that new girl I met last Friday night, but other than that. She's a 3 year Yoga... person eh! But, yeah I'll be here dude, so if you need me...

-Thanks. When I heard from my boss that he wanted to meet with me Friday afternoon, on a thursday, I knew, I knew something was up. That's exactly how they fire you. And we got along so well, so I could sense by his face something was up.

-Yeah. I knew something was up with this hairdresser I went on a date with last night. Hairdressers are on a different schedule. Sunday night is there Saturday. Monday their Sunday.

-ha, yeah. Now I have to some how establish a resume. No college, or university, because I left Windsor to work for them.

-Maybe just lie on your resume for now. That's what my buddy does. They check references but rarely are they doing 'factual experience checks'.

-Haha.

-I swear I wouldn't be surprised if that's how the hairdresser got her job. that's why I'm so happy that the new girl, from Friday, the yoga, is a little bit older than me. Has her head on her shoulders, a good job. Ya know. Won't pass out in the middle of a hardcore make out session.

-so I'm confused. Which one is better the yoga or the hairdresser?

-Yoga man for sure.

-I'm going to go lay down, then get started on my job hunt.

-Ok, let me know if you need me for anything bro. I am here till about 530 then a date with mrs. Yoga.

No comments: