Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sash's notes

Sash -- lady whisperer journal,

I am sitting at my desk with a half hour to kill. I find myself searching facebook profiles of my three favorite ladies. I have nothing to do with these girls in the sense that we don't hang out or communicate regularly. But we do have history and memories. I find they are consistently my first three views every time I log in to simply kill time. They all represent something different.

First I look at the profile of a girl that I remember from a near past. She is much younger than me (6 yrs) and when I knew her she was physically perfect. Like a Banana that just turned yellow. Great body and incredibly innocent perkiness which she was completely oblivious to. I like to check in on her to remind myself that gravity exists and observe the maturation process and its effect on pure beauty.

I then bring up the profile of the girl of my dreams. I have looked at her pictures a million times before, but today I really examine them. I look for imperfections and when I find them, I justify them. I tell myself that her out of place tooth is what I love about her and makes her special. Her disregard for Oral B, and yet completely white teeth and confident smile, boggles my mind. A picture where she looks awkward, I blame on poor lighting. Sidenote: She is completely immune to my whisperings in real life.

I then look at her sisters profile and do the same thing.

The I scroll through my phone and look at the names of the girls that are actually in my life right now. I compare characteristics between them and the girls I just crept on facebook.

half hour is up--- back to work

Sash

No comments: