Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cillian 'Sash' Rollner: lady whisperer character breakdowns

This is the first entry by me, Sash Rollners the lady whisperer, into my diary.

I am dating 5 women and it is 100% a full time job. I am into each one of them in some way and I am always incredibly honest and up front with them. The good news is none of them have ever asked if I am seeing anyone else right now so I have been 100% honest with them. Honesty and positive energy projection is the key to my success thus far. Today I begin to keep a diary of my progressions with ladies from this point on. I will share my tips, interactions, failures and successes with you diary...because

I am

The Lady whisperer


I have also listed how I communicate with them and the frequency in order to keep them interested and keen; or whispered.

Let me just clarify one thing. A lady is considered whispered if you can hook up with them (not necessarily sex but intimacy for sure) on a regular basis.

So here is the list of my current 5 ladies:

Lannie (allana) Tropue : she is a french girl that I had an incredible encounter with. We kinda knew each other from high school, and hadn't seen each other in 7 years. We both confessed admiration and attraction to our past selves, and this was a big enough ice breaker that we ended up having sex. We continued to a few more times, until she moved away. The passion wasn't extinguished, but merely thrown in a Tupperware container and tossed in the ice box. Freshness was lost, but never stale. She moved back now, which is almost a year later. We bumped into each other at a mutual party and almost went home together. I invited her home, she agreed, then declined based on other sleeping arrangements she had already made with a buddy. I acknowledged and threw a positive energy blast of 'I understanding' and 'excitement for having been able to see her again' at her. I then proceeds to leave the party, and half way down the street I got a text; "Change my mind. Coming over."

Communication method: Email and BBM messages. Majority incoming.
Frequency of communication: 1 time a week.
See each other: 1 every few months. maybe sex maybe pass out beside each other.

Larisa Dullen: We dated a long time ago. She now lives in my neighbourhood and was quick to notify me of her move. She's very cute and has incredible fashion sense. We share dog's same names in that both of us have dogs named Mindy. I guess we feel this is a huge enough connection that we should be close. We do have an attraction for each other but we keep our distance mainly because we can't stand each other. We hook up every now and then and play 'run the bases' but there are no RBIs or Dingers. I don't even know why I keep her in the rotation.

Communication method: occasional text.
Frequency: 1 a week.
See each other: 1 a month. Sex or a fight.

Carla Tembner : A sexy bartender that I met because she actually had heard of me and wanted to meet me. ? . She is an 11 out of 10 and kind of goth. Maybe the sexiest girl alive. We just met a few days ago and she actually called me first. I have a date with her this weekend and am looking forward to it immensely. We spoke on the phone once and there was more chemistry than a Bunsen burner convention.

Communication method: Out going and incoming call. Also texts.
Frequency: have just set up our first date.
See each other: tbd.

Molly Sullivan: Ole reliable. We met at a party and she was intrigued by the fact that I am creative and she isn't (at least that's what she thinks). Surprisingly Larrisa is like this. A very straight forward and to the point girl. Sporty and Independent. Sidenote "Many girls believe they are truly not creative, and thus pursue, 'creative men' because of the intrigue and mystery behind the ability to create. 'Maybe the creative types are able to apply that creativity to romance?' is what they ponder. Anyway, she is cute, likes to hang out and enjoys space. .

Communication method: phone, text.
frequency: daily.
See each other: weekly (2-3)


Rebecca Carver: incredibly sexy and another perfect 10. Barbie doll. She is much younger than me but surprisingly confident and awesome. She has definitely been pursued at large by guys since the day she turned 9 as physically she is every man's dream. Stunning beauty and a killer personality. Her only problem is her weakness to men. She loves them and therefore is not able to be monogamous. I can't decide if this is a shame or just incredibly sexy. Either way we have an incredible attraction for each other, but also have a mutual friend who is obsessed with her. Therefore, according to guy code, I cannot go further than a make out session with her, until he is done with his obsession. He needs to listen to Foreigner. Everyone does.

Communication: bbm and facebook.
Frequency: Daily.
See each other: once a week. On a hiatus now (not allowed to hang out)

Today's events

morning: incoming text from Carla
afternoon: text back Carla
evening: talk to Carla (30 mins), Rebecca (25 mins), Molly (15 mins)

Stay tuned diary,



Sash

No comments: