Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top ten pick up lines at the grocery store.

10. looking at meat. 'angus, lean, extra lean,....whoa... ultra super lean, hello'

9. Looking at Salsa: "Mild medium hot, whoah! (to girl)....smoking hot!

8. Referring to your grocery list: 'I have cheese, milk, oh a girl is next.....hey how are you?'

7. In the express line: 'Oh wait, only allowed 8 items, I wonder if that includes potential items like you and I. Cause if so I would like to accompany you to another line if I may.'

6. Walking by: "Never go grocery shopping when you're hungry. for Broads." Hi I'm Conor (might not work)

5. Both eyeing a section, turn, look at her shopping cart and then say, "That's a sweet shopping cart, what year is that?"

4. Approach her after staring. "Sorry for staring. I thought this was the check out line"

3. Walk up to her. 'Excuse me, do you know where the pro...duce..sec...tion......holly molly your eyes are amazing.' hold the gaze.

2. Looking at canned foods: 'Excuse me. I was wondering if you could come help me pick out a soup.'

1. Walk up to her 'Excuse me, do you know where they keep the bread and....like...wholly smokes your lips are amazing.'

No comments: