Monday, January 19, 2009

quick blog from Sundance.

This is the first chance I have had to do any blogging since I have been in Park City Utah. It is amazing here. Probably the most beautiful place I have ever been. I now know why the Utah Jazz use the colors white purple and pink. The Utah area (Salt Lake out to Park City about an hour drive) is surronded with rolling white mountains and every night as the sun sets the sky turns purple and pink. It's a beautiful sight.

The air is incredibly dry and there are no bodies of water near. I have been experiencing nose bleeds and for the first two days I suffered from altitude sickness.

Our film Coulier has been very well received. I am being recognized (a few times anyway) and people are yelling 'Coulier' @ me. Our film has been sold out everyday. I met one group of people that watched the movie 4 times in a row.

I will add more later. but I am about to go to a party with Woddy Harrelson .

CC

1 comment:

Lauren said...

is woddy like a weird impersonator of woody?? i almost think that's cooler for some reason.